Friday 8 January 2016

Primark Haul #1.

Hello everyone, 

Shopping is a very expensive habit of mine, so expect an unhealthy amount of hauls on this blog. I'm not going to do much of an introduction today as I want to jump straight into it but here are the key facts. I went to Primark and spent more money than I probably should have, and here's what I bought..please note that there's a strong theme of Harry Potter and Disney!


Jasmine Tote Bag - £3
A friend had told me about these gorgeous bags before and today I finally stumbled upon them. The princesses that were there were Jasmine and Snow White, but lately I'm in such a love affair with the film Aladdin that I thought this would be a better choice - now I can save 5p on carrier bags!


 Hogwarts Jumper - £10 [size 16]
I'm an absolute sucker for anything Potter related, but I thought this jumper would be perfect for lazy days or even when the weather starts to transition from Winter to Spring as the material isn't the thickest for the brutal cold of England, unless of course you want to layer up. 


 Harry Potter joggers - £10 [size 18]
Spotting these excited me so much because I wanted some more Primark joggers as I find them super comfy to lounge around in, and if a quick run to the local shop was needed then the fitted leg and elasticated bottom makes them the perfect item of clothing. I was slightly heartbroken when they didn't have my size but I settled for the next size up as they're mainly for the house anyway.


 Beauty and the Beast top - £7 [size 16]
Perfect slogan top to chuck on with jeans/leggings for the days that I just can't be bothered to plan a super fashionable outfit, and to be honest with you all, that's pretty much every day! I love the different fonts used as I'm a massive fan of typography also one thing that excited me is that these sleeves look longer than the normal roll up sleeve that most Primark slogan tees have..now I can't comment if that statement is true as I never tried any of these things on but I'll be sure to let you know.


  Hogwarts Houses top - £7 [size 16]
Slytherin. Just throwing it out there for all the Potterheads reading this that I am in fact a member of Slytherin, and while you're here feel free to say what house you belong to, just so I can put some personality behind my few readers.  
 


 Snow White top - £7 [size 16]
Simple and sweet. The gold reads, 'the fairest one of all - Snow White' with a silhouette of the princess herself. The bottom of this tee is long at the back, just enough to cover my bum, an shorter at the front with some slits up the side so I'll be pairing this up with some high waist black jeans also in hope that the gold will stand out more.

 Alice in Wonderland top - £6 [size 16]
Disney meets Mean Girls, need I say more? I mainly bought this because I love the scene of the Mad Hatters tea party in the classic but now looking back it's perfect for a day that I feel like a grump or slightly bitching..sadly sometimes that happens but what I can I do?

Hope you enjoyed this fairly lengthy haul as much as I enjoyed buying all these things.

Until next time,
Shannon.
xxx 

1 comment:

  1. These are such great items. I always thought which Harry Potter house I'd be in, and I guess it's still Hufflepuff. At least I still feel like a 'fairy', lolls. Anyway, really great post and I'm happy you shared this, because the items are just GOOUREgous. Take care always.

    ReplyDelete