Monday 4 January 2016

A New Start | Short Introduction.

Hey everyone,

So as you can tell by the title this is me having a new start. A new start at blogging, having tried and failed on many other accounts, and also a new start with many aspects of my life which I will get to in a later post. I just feel as if 2015 was such a rollercoaster year for me and I would have loved to have wrote everything down so I could remember all the good and bad for years to come - from making friends to losing my grandad whilst dealing with a heartbreak! That whole year changed me so much as a person and I have some amazing memories to prove it, but now I'm just scared that the more I keep living the more I chapters of my life I'll be forgetting to make room for all my life that has yet to be lived..so here we are starting up a blog, but I prefer the term 'virtual diary'. 

Later in the year I'll be turning 21 so I should really start getting my sh*t together to master this whole 'adult' malarky, but thats not really my style. So join me in this new venture as I escape from reality for an hour or so to give you updates, probably poorly written, on my life. 
Here's to new beginnings and to what will hopefully be one heck of a year! 


Until next time,
Shannon.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment