Friday 8 January 2016

Intergalactic & The Magic of Christmas | Lush Review #1.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello everyone,

My favourite thing to read/watch are Lush hauls and reviews to get inspiration for my next cheeky, little purchase at everyones favourite smelling cosmetic store. Today I'll be talking about my two personal favourites that I think is a must have in everyones bath time..I apologise in advance as one is from the christmas collection but it feels right as I'm sitting my Home Alone pyjamas and missing the festive period slighlty. 

First up is my all time favourite bath bomb - Intergalactic.
Not only does this little gem look beautiful once all the colours have blended in the bath, and released the shimmering sparkles, the smell is super refreshing that stayed on my skin so well! The peppermint and grapefruit oils left my body feeling so refreshed, with an almost cool feeling, being the perfect little guy to pop in a morning bath to feel ready to start your day.
Now it's time for my favourite festive one - The Magic of Christmas.
If you don't like cinnamon scents then this bubble bar possibly isn't for you, but I think the smell of this wand is probably better than sex, now what that says about my sex life or lack of is down to you, but the smell of warm cinnamon just sums up Christmas! I got about 4 uses out of the wand and my last bath was the most treasured, I literally sat in the water until my skin turned raisin like and the water went stone cold so it was a sad day..until my lovely friend from work repurchased one for me which I'm holding back for the days I want to smell delicious for. I prefered to use the bubble bar for evening/night time baths just as I found it helped me wind down and feel cosy to snuggle up in bed, watch a film and slowly drift off into my somewhat odd dreamland bliss.
I'd love to know what other peoples thoughts are behind these two products, so feel free to express an opionon on either one.
Until next time,
Shannon.
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment