Monday 11 January 2016

25 Questions | Get To Know Me.

 Hello everyone, 

I've realised that I never really done a post that explains a bit more about so I thought it would be fun to do the get to know me tag so you can get ore of an understanding on who I am, without me going on a real personal essay that would bore all to tears!

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yep, Samantha. Personally I hate it but obviously I didn't really get a say in that.

2. What was your favourite subject in school?

Art! I love anything creative and my class had all my friends with the best teacher in the department.
 
3. What’s your favourite drink?

Oasis citrus punch..or vodka and diet coke if I need something stronger!

4. What’s your favourite song at the moment?

History by One Direction, completely underestimated how much I loved this song until I found myself playing it on constant repeat.


5. What would you name your children?

Having kids isn't really in my big plan of life but if I ever changed my mind and popped a human out then for a girl I love the names Scarlett and Maisie. Boys names I find harder to choose as I'm not a fan of generic names so I'd like to name a boy either Ezra or Tate.
 

6. Do you participate in any sports?

Pfft, is that some kind of sick joke? A normal answer would be no but seeing as I'm attempting, and failing miserably may I add, to get back into my healthy routine I should really say yes. I love swimming but other than that then I just stick myself into a sweaty gym, or in a hall full of middle aged women for Zumba..if that counts.

7. What’s your favourite book? 

I seriously have to choose? Uum, I adore the Harry Potter series with all my heart but I also love any Giovanna Fletcher and John Green books so I honestly can't choose a favourite. My parents nicknamed me Matilda all throughout my childhood as I'd always be reading and loved the idea of escaping to a different world for a few chapters.

8. What’s your favourite colour?
Orange and purple..just not together!

9. What’s your favourite animal?
I'm known as the crazy cat lady so it would be so wrong not to answer with cats, but apart from the domestic felines I also love watching monkeys as I find them super interesting.

10. What’s your favourite perfume?
At the moment my favourite perfume is Princess by Vera Wang.

11. What’s your favourite holiday?

Christmas, no doubts about it. I love everything about the festive period - the films, songs and of course the lead up until Santa makes a visit.

12. Have you graduated from High School?

Sadly the UK don't have some amazing graduation, you sort of just do your exams and that's it. But I got some shocking GCSE results and just scraped my way into college.

13. Have you been out of the country?

Been to six different countries, honestly if I had the money then most people wouldn't see me for a very long time as I'm in love with the idea of travelling! One day I'll experience all the places and cultures that currently sit in my bucket list.

14. Do you speak any other languages?

Sadly apart from a few French words, we had to learn in school, that's as far as my foreign language skills go. 


15. Do you have any siblings?
I have 2 older brothers, they're pretty cool I guess. 


16. What’s your favourite store?

At the moment it's Lush, I'm just obsessed with every product..and my old faithful that is Primark.

17. What’s your favourite restaurant?

Has to be a Harvester, now if you're not from the UK then you won't get this, but red devil sauce like seriously can they just sell that in main supermarkets now or..?
 
18. Do you like school? 

Even though I still feel like I should be a child I left school in 2012. I loved school with a passion, until I got to about 14 then my interests changed more to the social aspect of school life rather than focusing and learning new things..not really a smart move.

19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?

Louise Pentland [Sprinkle of Glitter], Gabriella Lindley [velvetgh0st] and Zoe Sugg [Zoella]

20. What’s your favourite movie? 
I honestly don't have a favourite movie, I just have movies that I get really passionate about and watch for weeks on end. Anything Harry Potter, Disney or typical rom-com and I love! 
 

21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
The Big Bang Theory, Melissa and Joey, American Horror Story and Tattoo Fixers.


22. PC or Mac?

PC, I'm longing for the day I become a Mac owner.


23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 6s Plus - my little, or not so little, rose gold beauty. 

24. How tall are you?

Last time I checked I was just over 5'6.

25. Any pets?

YES! I'm the proud mother to three beautiful cats, and I love them to pieces. 

Hope this helped with getting to know me a bit better and look forward to post more personal posts in the future. 


Until next time,
Shannon.
xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment