Sunday 24 January 2016

TMI (Too Much Information) Tag.

 Hello everyone, 

As I've been super busy with work lately I haven't had time to write up some decent posts, but I have the next two days off so that will change! Anyway I've done a little tag for you all to read, so I hope you can tolerate this as I had some fun thinking of certain answers. 



01. What are you wearing? 
- Disney princess pyjama bottoms, superman tshirt, a hoodie, a dressing gown and slipper booties. As you can probably tell it's super cold in the UK at the moment!

02. Ever been in love?
- I've said I love you to a few people but I'm not totally sure that I was in love with them, the problem with me is that I'm obsessed with the idea of being in love so I make myself think I am. There's only one person who I say I've come the closest to being in love with, and I never told him.
 
03. Ever had a terrible breakup?
- Yep. 
04. How tall are you?
- 5'7..I think! 
 
05. How much do you weigh?
- Too much for my personal liking at the moment, so time to work hard!
06. Any tattoos?
- Yeah, I have the word Smile tattooed on my wrist and am planning a lot more!
 
07. Any piercings?
- Just my lobes are pierced, I'd love more in my ears and also my tongue done though.
 
08. OTP? (One True Pairing: what´s your favorite fictional couple)
- Kurt and Blaine (Klaine) from Glee, also Sheldon and Amy (Shamy) from The Big Bang Theory.
09. Favorite show? 
- Orange Is The New Black, Tattoo Fixers, American Horror Story, The Big Bang Theory.
10. Favorite bands?
- McFly, Busted, McBusted, My Chemical Romance, Little Mix. 
11. Something you miss?
- My Grandad and my first cat, Tigger.
 
12. Favorite song?
- At the moment When We Were Young by Adele, You Don't Own Me by Grace ft. G-Eazy and History by One Direction. 
 
13. How old are you? 
- 20, so scary!
14. Zodiac sign?
- Scorpio.
 
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
- Beautiful eyes, funny personality and a good cuddler as I love being comforted.
16. Favorite Quote?
- I have two! 
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remebers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore.  
"Hakuna Matata, it means no worries for the rest of your days" - Timon and Pumba (The Lion King) 
17. Favorite actor?
- At the moments it's Evan Peters, hands down!
 
18. Favorite color?
- Orange, purple and rose gold.

19. Loud music or soft?
- Depends on my mood but normally loud, so I can hide my awful singing.

20. Where do you go when you’re sad?
- To wherever my cats are, a cuddle with them really cheers me up.
 
21. How long does it take you to shower?
- I'm more of a bath person so I only take about 10 minutes in the shower.
 
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- If it's for work or a shopping trip then about 30-45 minutes. Now if it's to see someone or spend the day with them then an hour minimum!
 
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
- Nope.
24. Turn on?
- Talk Disney to me, I actually have a top with that saying on it because it's perfect..Disney impresses me.
 
25. Turn off? 
- Homophobic comments or just general rudeness. And bad breath. 
26. The reason I joined Blogger?
- I accidently stumbled across a friends blog and thought it was the coolest thing, after failing at 2 previous blogs I thought I'd try again and I'm loving it!
27. Fears?
- Clowns, the unknown, death..and bananas. 


28. Last thing that made you cry?
- Writing a previous blog post about my boy problems - read all about that here.
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
- Do my cats count because about 2 seconds ago, otherwise probably a long time ago!

30. Meaning behind your Blog Name?
- I wanted to use my blog to write about what was on my mind and what I get up to, sort of like a virtual diary for everyone to see therefore creating The Diary of Shannon.

31. Last book you read?
- Dream a Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher..highly recommend any of her books!

32. The book you’re currently reading?
- Sadly I'm not at the moment but I've got An Abundance of Katherines by John Green lined up.
 
33. Last show you watched? 
- 24 Hours in A&E

34. Last person you talked to?
- In real life? My parents.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- My best pal..one of the only guys who always sticks by me.
36. Favorite food? 
- Pasta. And more pasta. Seriously though even if it's just plain and freshly boiled I still love it!

37. Place you want to visit?
- There's so many on my list but New York or Disney!
38. Last place you were?
- At the gym working up an almighty sweat.
 
39. Do you have a crush?
- I have a crush, then I have someone who will always live in my mind.
40. Last time you kissed someone? 
- A few days ago..

41. Last time you were insulted?  
- I don't really feel insults anymore, so probably when I was about 15/16 but if anyone has anything negative to say to/about me I let them get on with it.

42. Favorite flavor of sweet? 
- Anything sour! In particular the pink and purple sour skittles.

43. What instruments do you play?
- Sadly none. I used to play the recorder and have dabbled on my ukelele but soon gave up, I should really give that another go!

44. Favorite piece of jewelry? 
- I have a little collection of favourites that I wear all the time because they've also got such a sentimental value that I have to include all them so it's easier if I just show you! 

45. Last sport you played?
- Basketball a few years ago, lately I've just been excerising but they're not really labelled as sport, so Zumba would be as sporty as it gets at the moment.
 
46. Last song you sang?
- Wannabe by Spice Girls..I love them so much!
 
47. Favorite chat up line? 
- "Do you wanna come back to mine, so I can Slyther-in your Chamber of Secrets?" 

48. Have you ever used it? 
- No *giggles*, no seriously I'm not one for chat up lines but I love hearing them in general.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone? 
- Does my family or being at work count..no? Then on Friday (22/1)! 
50. Who should answer these questions next?
- ANYONE. I love reading other peoples tags so if you do/have done this then comment with the link to your post, nothing excites me more than a little blog stalk!





No comments:

Post a Comment