Wednesday 27 January 2016

Sex Bomb | Lush Review #2.

Hello everyone, 

A few weeks ago I posted a Lush haul, which you can see here, and one of the items I picked up was the Sex Bomb bath bomb. I finally got round to using this product so naturally I thought I would do a little review for all the Lush addicts and for the people who have just discovered the beauty of everything and want to know a bit more about certain products..or for the people who just love reading about everything Lush!


Sex Bomb is a bath bomb that looks so atheistically pleasing to me, I think this product is what romance would look like with its pinks and purples and a rose breaking through the top of the bomb. 
The main ingredients in this product is Jasmine Absolute, Clary Sage Oil and Ylang Ylang Oil..these three factors are what creates your mood during bath time. 

Jasmine is an ancient aphrodisiac, is used as a sensual perfume and also used in aromatherapy to relieve anxiety and stress. 
Clary Sage Oil is calming, sensual and soothing.
Ylang Ylang Oil has a heady, sweet and floral scent and is often used in aromatherapy for its uplifting properties and combats stress.


I used this product for a night time bath, washing away all my stress and troubles of the day. Once I ran my bath I placed Sex Bomb into the water and it instantly started fizzing and working its magic, the scent filled the room pretty much straight away! When I finally got in the bath, with a good book, my body started unwinding. This bath bomb is the most relaxing one that I have tried from the range at Lush, the aromas are just a perfect blend and when this has finally dissolved, your water is left a very soft shade of pink so not being too bright just let me relax even more as I'm not staring at a garish colour!
The one bit I didn't like about this the flower at the top. This stays in your bath and turns into individual petals, which sounds and looked very cute but then one touched me! I'm probably being over dramatic but I hate certain textures and each time a petal floated into me I cringed a little bit, they just felt quite slimy to me and I can't physically be around things like that but that's literally just my own little downfall if anything, I quickly scooped them out then could get back my most relaxing bath ever.

Overall I would definitely repurchase this product, at £3.50 I think it's a good price, as it's the perfect way to unwind after a long day and get you settled down for a good nights sleep! To make a Sex Bomb bath even more relaxing pop on your favourite face mask, grab a book or play some music and you'll be relaxed in no time!



No comments:

Post a Comment