Wednesday 13 January 2016

My Vinyl Collection | Music.

Hello everyone, 

For Christmas my parents bought me a record player, as I had been talking about them for months, and a couple of vinyls. Ever since then I've been so in love with my new toy and I'm always looking at what vinyls to buy and in all honesty I'll probably end up wearing them out so much but with a lot of love and care I'm hoping they'll keep in perfect condition! Since December I've purchased another 4 records for my collection, which will grow again after pay day, but for now I thought I'd show you my small but sweet collection so you can mainly get a feel for my style of music taste. 








 
 
 
 
 
I love every single one of these albums..a lot! At the moment Back to Black is winning it for me purely because Amy Winehouse's voice plays so beautifully through records and with the vintage vibe behind her vocals it's the perfect album for vinyl. When my little vinyl loves grow into more of a family then I'll do more updates, but for now that's my collection that I love with all my heart. 
 
Until next time,
Shannon.
xxx 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I collect vinyl too! I really want to get any winehouses album but one of my personal favourites would have to be coldplays new album lovely post x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/inexpensive-ways-you-can-treat-yourself.html

    ReplyDelete