Monday 25 January 2016

Collective Shopping Haul | Lush, Primark & Asda.

Hello everyone,

On Saturday my day off work synced up with my mum and we haven't had a good shopping day together in a while so we ceased the oppurtunity and took off to Lakeside, as soon as we got there everywhere was rammed, it was mental! After being ran into by a screaming kid and hearing parents screaming for their little ones we soon came out of our mental happy place meaning this was probably the quckest shopping spree of our lives. We still managed to pick a few bits and bobs up and seeing as I went out to repurchase some Lush bath bombs I think it was an overall success..rushed, but still a success. 



LUSH.

First of all I went to Lush, which has become my favourite shop recently and I have a slight addiction going on. I went in there to repurchase Sex Bomb and Lover Lamp then I saw a bath bomb that I had wanted for a while and got sucked in! Apart from the items that I already mentioned in my Lush Haul #1 post, I don't want to get repetitive by showing the same things, this is what I got.


This bath bomb is something I've been looking at and wanting for a long time and finally I went and picked one up, usually I'll do the smell test with new products but this was a complete impulse as I'm obsessed with Elsa..so yes, I bought this purely for the name but thankfully I love the smell! 


As I was walking away from the bath section I noticed the prettiest blend of colours in a bowl of water and obviously looked mesmerised as the lady just said this is what the Twilight bath bomb looks like, you can pick one up from there. I said thank you and chose what one to get, I always look for size and if there's any damage to the product as there was a few with cracks and missing chunks. 


Now this is a repurchase for me as I love this little beauty! I'm a little bit of a space dork and any cosmic looking things fascinate me so this is my ideal bath time treat, when the nebula looking foam leaves your bath is a navy, glittering sky and I love it. 



PRIMARK.

Next up is Primark, my mothership for clothing..apart from jeans because my thunder thighs just need a bit of stretch when it comes to denim and I haven't found the perfect ones in here yet. Just as a warning these two items have been squashed into a bag since I bought them so they're very creased, but me and an iron just don't go together. Plus I hated the photos showing the full item so the photos don't really show you the shape but I'll explain as they're quite normal pieces. 

Harry Potter Jumper - £10
Now I'm aware that this jumper is for Gryffindors, which is not my house I'm a Slytherin if you're interested, and I never buy things away from my house but I couldn't walk away without this! This long sleeved jumper isn't really thick which I love, it's just slightly thicker than a t-shirt, but I just loved the Hogwarts logo which is an embroidered patch. I got this in a size 16 and never tried it on, it fits but it's not lose if that's the type of fitting you prefer I would get the next size up and it's quite fitted. 


Night Shirt - £8
Night shirts are something that I really want to get into, espicially for spring/summer time as I'm always too hot for proper pyjamas and with this lightweight material it's the perfect soloution. While the weather is still colder I'd wear this with some knee high socks to add a bit of warmth on my legs, or if it's super cold then some leggings. For £8 I think this is a bargain and I'll defintley be going back to buying more! I chose this super cute, striped shirt with the word love stitched on to the pocket, all the designs were gorgeous and I wish I had picked up more when I was there. 



ASDA.

Even though I still live with my parents I love looking at and buying homeware items! I'm 20 and would love to start looking out within the next couple of years max, as much as I love my family home I'm just at that point where I want my own space and the complete indepence that comes with renting a little apartment. 


My main passion in life is photography, I studied the subject for 2 years in college and loved everything that I had learned! I saw this and just couldn't leave it on the shelf, I won't be using this as a money box however as on the base there's a little bit missing where the stopper goes but that doesn't bother me at all as I have a lot of money boxes only half full. Considering I went in there to get some bedding, they didn't have the design which I wanted, and stumbled across this little gem I am well and truly chuffed. 


Hope you all enjoyed looking through my little collective shopping haul, keep your eyes peeled for a review of the Lush products that I got when I get round to using them! 



 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment