Wednesday 10 February 2016

Shopping Day.

Hello everyone,

First of all I just want to say oops for not blogging for over a week, life and other stuff just caught up with me and all my spare moments I needed them to have a chill out time, sorry. Anyway, now I'm back and hopefully won't take as long in between posts! But I did shop..a lot, so expect a Primark and Lush hauls to be up soon. 


On Monday I had a day off work, hallelujah, and I fancied a little shopping trip so I invited my two friends with me, I was kind of stressing about them meeting as we're all seeing Adele together but they had never met. Thankfully the day couldn't have really gone any better, there weren't silence from either of them and we all genuinely had a laugh..my friend actually happy cried in the home ware section of Primark. Now they're meeting is out the way I'm so excited for the 15th of March, I knew they would like each other as my guy friend just gets treated as one of the girls (sorry!) so he isn't overly loaded with 'lad banter', and he likes a good pun which my other friend from work is loaded with..seriously every punny photo she sends me now lives in my camera roll, they're brilliant! 

My main aim was to buy some Mothers Day pieces in Lush and start making a pamper hamper, for my mum, I ended up treating myself a lot as well so watch out for a fairly big Primark haul and a decent Lush haul. I had such a good day and some retail therapy with two of my favourites was exactly what I needed, on the way home we sang our hearts out to Adele and then ending the fun with some cuddles just made the day pretty perfect. 

This post was pretty short and shitty but I felt the need to blog something before I get some real content back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment