Monday 22 February 2016

Feeling Loved.

Hello everyone, 

Well I didn't think I would be writing a post like this for a long time but here we are, I couldn't dive into writing up some hauls or anything else as I just had all these feelings and thoughts of how lucky and happy I am lately. This will basically be a list of all the cute things that my boyfriend has done for me recently so I 100% don't blame you if you don't want to continue reading this, it's just a little something to document my feelings for the future.


November. The month I met him, whilst being slightly intoxicated, in the middle of one of my favourite weekday clubs..typical Essex love story. We danced, we spoke, we exchanged numbers and then we kissed. I thought that this would be a typical drunk thing and never speak to each other again until my phone flashed, about 2 hours after going home from the club, with a text saying the standard 'nice to meet you' and we spoke constantly for the next few weeks, even when I flew off to Lanzarote! We arranged a date for when I got back, The Good Dinosaur was a perfect choice for two Disney nerds like us, he was so gentlemanly and just everything I would want from a first date.

February. Fast forward a little bit and here we are, lets start with the 13th as this was the day that I got the cutest surprise and our relationship officially started. I always work on Saturdays and I just really wasn't feeling it on this particular day, I was in such a good mood but I wanted to go and live my life not be stuck in work. Anyway I'd been working and keeping myself busy to try and make the time go faster when one of my favourite women who works there comes into the kitchen grinning from ear to ear and told me to come out into the seating area, usually she would find a good looking guy and come tell me so I was expecting to look for some eye candy, when I looked up I saw my guy standing there holding the cutest bunch of flowers with a little, dopey smile on his face. Now I don't really know what my reaction was apart from smiling like an idiot and just saying this was all cute, to be perfectly honest I was just in utter shock I still can't believe he planned that all out..anyway long story short he gave me a beautiful bunch of flowers and asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes!


Valentines Day. The day of love started off, for me, with a 6:30am alarm to get myself to work and the person who was 'in charge' on that day is also a woman I have a slight disliking to..brilliant start! After a pretty mediocre shift, I mainly just spoke to one of the guys about random topics, I went home and had a lovely Lush bath to unwind and to get ready for the night. My boyfriend picked me up, bonus points to him for actually meeting me at the door instead of getting a message and him waiting in the car, and then he drove to the cinema where we went to see Deadpool, as we pulled up snow started falling! Luckily the weather didn't set but he did offer me to wear his coat, I felt too bad and let him keep it as we were both freezing though. As for the film it was absolutely brilliant and I loved every second of it, when that had finished we drove back to mine where we just cuddled and spoke about anything that came to mind. It was a pretty perfect night. 


This sounds like the biggest cliche in the world but I honestly feel like the luckiest girl! Never has a guy treated me like a true princess, it's so rare to find someone who doesn't just want sex and cares about the relationship as well as me, and that makes me feel so loved it's unreal, also he makes all the bad relationships and guys I've been through so worth the heartache. It's just the little things like we went out for dinner the other night and I insisted on splitting the bill and he just said I've got this and even when we're just watching a film I can see him out of the corner of my eye just looking at me, watching all my facial expressions but most importantly he remembers everything I say even from our very first conversations together. He's never heard me say this but I want him to be in my life for a very long time as it's just natural and easy, how real relationships should be. 
I'm so excited for our story to continue.  




No comments:

Post a Comment