Friday 12 February 2016

Lush Haul #2.

Hello everyone,

If you read my most recent post you'd know that I had a little shopping spree with two friends, if you haven't read it yet then click here to read about that. I spent probably more than I should have and splurged in Lush to get some Mothers Day goodies and some little treats for myself. So here's what I bought!


Some of these things are gifts and they're all new products for me as well which I find very exciting! My Lush box that's sitting in my room is overflowing now, like seriously I still have some Christmas bits in there.

I saw this bubble bar and instantly fell in love, I got this to be in my mum's pamper hamper but I couldn't help picking one up for myself as well. It's possibly the most adorable bubble bar I've ever seen and my favourite thing in the Mothers Day range!



My hair has been so dry lately and just in pretty bad condition so I was looking around for some treatments then found this little beauty. It's a hot oil treatment so you just pop the kettle on and slowly melt the block down, I'll be reviewing this product very soon as I actually washed the treatment out about an hour ago and my hair already feels softer so I think this will become a recurring thing.


When I knew that I was making my mum a little hamper I sneakily looked through Lush with her to see what she liked, the last time we went into the shop together I remember her pointing this bath bomb out and saying how she thought it was the cutest thing so this was a must have for one of her items! I'm not sure how she'll feel about the rosebuds floating around in the water so I chose one that isn't overloaded with them just in case, I think she'll find it more relaxing than anything so that shouldn't be an issue.


I only went to pick up one of these as I loved the look and smell of this bath bomb but I thought it would be a cute addition for mum as well so I doubled up on this and no my dilemma is choosing the cutest one to give away.


My friend had recommended this product to me before so I was on a mission to finally buy it and I can't wait to pop this into my bath!


When I had my very first look at the Mothers Day range on their website I just had to have this, I'm in love with the novelty side of it. Being a lover of tea and especially 'dunk bags' as I like to call them I just thought this was the cutest! I'm not much of a fan of things floating around in the bath with me so when the tea bag actually releases some petals then I may have to scoop them out but who knows.


Now this is the last little beauty that I picked up and I either wanted to buy this or another bubble bar but as soon as I smelt this product I loved it, I know that this will sneak into my top favourites as the scent is to die for! Sorry Intergalactic but the top spot that you're sitting at just might be stolen by this blackcurrant babe.

Hope you enjoyed looking at what I picked up in the bathing mothership, I know I'm thrilled by the things I chose!




No comments:

Post a Comment