Wednesday 17 February 2016

Primark Haul #2.

Hello everyone,

The last time I went to Primark I did a fair bit of on damage to my bank account, still the amount I spent wasn't near the amount of my biggest Primark shop..lets just say that's almost £200, that one still shocks me really! I don't think I've ever been so satisfied with everyone single thing that I picked up but I honestly love everything from this little haul.


Now before we start the photos annoy me as well as the lighting kept changing in my room but couldn't see the difference that much until I imported them on my laptop, but you can still get the idea! Also I lost my receipt so I can't put the official prices down as I can't find a lot of the things on the website so in my mini description I'll put a rough guess as to how much they were.


Hogwarts top
Now I'm a complete sucker for an easy wear slogan top, especially if it's Harry Potter themed! I think the gold Hogwarts crest sort of swung my decision to buy this as it just completed the top. I think this top was £7/8, basing this on other Potter tees I've bought in the past.


Blouse
I went through a phase when I was about 16/17 when I would always wear a collared blouse as I was obsessed with the style but collars can annoy me after a few washes as they never seem to sit perfectly in line with each other again! I saw this and thought I needed, the colour is more of a burnt orange than a bright shade. I tried this on at home and the high neck is perfect for me and there's a really cute zip detailing on the back. I'm pretty sure this cost £10. 
 
 
 Mickey top
When I got this top I wasn't really too sure about wearing it in public, it was for more of a slouchy top for home but when I trying this on I realised it's probably the cutest thing ever! I love the vintage look of it, my cousin had a top like this years ago, and will be perfect for my Disneyland trip in September! I can't really remember the price for this but I think it was about £10 or under.
 

Pyjama top
I already own a fair few slogan tops that have the theme of Finding Nemo on them so when I saw these I thought it would be brilliant to expand that theme into my pyjamas. Originally I weren't going to buy them as I have probably too many pj's but I couldn't really leave this, I just love Dory's expression!
 
 
 Pyjama bottoms
I wasn't prepared to buy the top with the matching bottoms, and with the cute clown fish pattern on the bottoms they made the pyjama set complete!

 
 Slippers
I picked up a pair of slippers for my mums pamper hamper that I'm making for her. The normal size that she would wear looked far too small so considering they're just for the house I can't really do any harm if they're a little big but they look like they'll be fine.
 
 
 Storage box
Lastly I picked up this cute little box hold everything in my mums pamper themed present, my friend had a cute idea of tying little things in the middle of the hearts so that's what I plan to do. I'm pretty 
sure this was £6.
So that's everything I got from Primark, next time I'll put the receipt in a safe place!!




 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment