Monday 21 March 2016

The A-Z Of Me | Get To Know Me. (Part One)

Hello everyone,

A few times on this blog I've posted some get to know me things as I love reading that topic of content but more importantly I love writing it too, especially if they're slightly challenging and makes me think hard about a good answer. This is why I love tags so much as I think they're just fun and if you all get to know me that little bit better then perfect! I saw this idea on a few peoples blogs and loved the concept so I thought lets do this, I'm splitting this up in to two chunks mainly so it's more readable as otherwise I think it just looks like a lot of babble and I would also prefer to write this in two parts as I'd probably give up at a certain point and never come back to it. Part one is A-M and I'll post the second edition in a few days so keep your eyes peeled! (I'll come back and link part two at the bottom)

Here we go!


A - You may already know this but my inspiration is ADELE. I just think she's so down to earth and she seems like the most genuine, caring celebrity..rumour has it that I would love her to mother me because her songs are a huge comfort in my life, plus she just looks like a good cuddler!


B - My favourite times of the year is Christmas and birthdays as in my family we usually spend a lot of time playing BOARD GAMES and we never stop laughing. I'm fairly close with my family, particularly my brothers, so I just love being able to bond and enjoy each others company whilst having fun and making memories. 


C - CATS!!!! I am a complete crazy cat lady and I honestly do not care. I'm aware that I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with the cute felines but oh well! I have 3 boy cats who I love with every piece of me and they do brighten my darkest days, as lame as that may sound to some of you reading this but I know I can tell them anything and they won't go anywhere. 

[L-R] Milo (6 months), Ted (2 years), Smudge (4 years)

D - You're never too old for DISNEY! I've always loved Disney and that will never fade, I love every aspect. On September 2nd I get to go back to Disneyland Paris, I last went for my 10th birthday, but now with one of closest friends, otherwise known as my soul mate, and I couldn't be more excited for our little adventure.


E - This one might seem a little weird for some people but I can't go a day without EYELINER and if/when I do then you know I'm ill or hay fever has hit me hard. One thing I hate more than not wearing eyeliner is letting my eyes run, forcing me to look like a panda!


F - I wish real life was like a FAIRYTALE!! You could wake up looking perfect, talk to animals and sing to your Prince Charming but sadly it's not like that. Life is tough. I just think if I had a unicorn walking around I'd be pretty happy!


G - My main weakness, especially during diets, is GUMMY SWEETS. If they're sour then even better, I'm not a full on chocolate person as it just seems to lay in my throat so chews and gummies are the way to go with me.


H - I love HOLDING HANDS with a passion and when the boy does the strokey thumb thing..well say no more! I usually get quite paranoid after about 5 minuets of hand holding as all I can think is 'are my hands becoming clammy?'.

I - I can be such an INDECISIVE human sometimes and it's something that I'm always aware of, I wish I was someone who could make a snap decision and be done with the choice I have made.

J - JELLYFISH have always intrigued me, I love the look of them as they usually float around looking fairly peaceful but their sting is far from that. Thankfully I've never been stung but I've witnessed many stings happening at the beach whilst growing up, I wouldn't say I'm scared of them I just steer a bit clear of them but sometimes they just float a lot closer to me than I want.

K - I drive around in a little KA, called Luna, and I would honestly be so lost without her. Having my own car gives me so much freedom!


L - All I've ever dreamt about is being in LOVE and being loved back fully. When I'm with someone I fall pretty hard and pretty quick, which is a positive and also a negative of dating but luckily I've found someone who I adore. We can be complete weirdos with each other and still go on the cutest dates so thank you to him for being everything I want and more, I have physically said the 3 words to him yet as I feel like it's too soon (we've been seeing each other since December but officially been in a relationship for a little over a month) but I know it's going that way and hopefully he'll be in my life for a looooong time!


M - One of my favourite possessions is my MICHAEL KORS padlock bangle in rose gold, my parents got me this beauty for my 20th birthday present and I wear it pretty much every day!

So that's A-M, hope that gets you to know me a little bit better. Keep your eyes peeled for the second instalment!




No comments:

Post a Comment