Sunday 20 March 2016

Hello Spring!

Hello everyone,

Surprisingly I'm rather excited for the weather to start getting warmer, my favourite seasons are Autumn/Winter, and for everything to start becoming lighter. With the flowers starting to grow and the sun shining into our lives a bit more I have extremely high hopes for the warmer months to be as exciting as possible this year and Spring is just the start of that!


Now I never need an excuse to shop and revamp my wardrobe but the changing of seasons gets me all giddy with excitement as I can start bringing in some more colour and pastel shades into my fashion. My main goal with my clothing this season is to find everyday outfits that look classy and sophisticated, not that I'm either of those things but I I really would like to make an attempt, as I feel like the jeans and a slogan or Disney top combo is starting to look like I don't want to make an effort when in fact I love making an effort to go out the house! 

Many people have a 'Spring clean' around their house but I'm cleaning up everything. My room, my friends and just my life in general! I've had my bedroom decorated the same since I was 16 and I just feel like it would be a much nicer space if I make the room lighter and change it around a bit, I have a very clear picture of how I want to redecorate as I love anything home design and seeing as I would love to move out within the next few years (I've given myself a goal of to be moved out by the time I'm 25, lets see if that happens!) so I could see what styles I love beforehand. 

As for friends. Well it's really only the one. We met in college and was friends throughout but never become as close as we were until a few months after leaving. I used to trust this girl with everything I had but now I've slowly came to the realisation that she's more of a fake friend than anything and I haven't got time or the patience to deal with that sort of thing anymore, this doesn't mean we'll stop being friends but this does mean I'll shut her out of my life a bit more and will probably only see her on social occasions. We would speak everyday and all day but I haven't text her in over 3 days and I've never felt more content than what I am now! A little saying we have is 'we could never stop being friends because you know too much', well yeah she does know a lot about me and some of the things that I'm not proud of but seeing as most people know that now then there's no need to hide, but I know she's more scared if we ever stopped being friends that I would share her business around as she's told me some things that would shock the average person! For the record I would never share around anyones business out of spite or revenge, there have been times that I've told my best friends and boyfriend about her stuff but I just needs other people's opinions as I always felt like a huge bitch for thinking bad of her. Anyway long story short I need to cut away from her for a while which is an issue as I'm going to V Festival and sharing a tent with her and some of our friends but I'm at that stage now that I'm begging people to come just to go in a different tent. Thankfully my boyfriend is debating going to the festival, unfortunately for him he's not fully aware of the sleeping arrangements I had in mind!

So there are a few of my plans for Spring and for once I'm actually weloming the warmer weather with a huge smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment