Monday 4 April 2016

Getting Back On Track.

Hello everyone,

Lately my blog has been all around the place, in the sense of no schedule and rarely putting up new content. Sorry to those who actually read the things that are floating around in my brain but from now on I hope that's changing, I'm slowly getting back on track with my life after having a weird few weeks..but for now I'm just going to talk about things that I need to get back on track with and go at them with full speed!


 The Blog: As for this little outlet for my brain I plan to start having some sort of structure to my uploads, I'd love to post Monday through 'til Friday but lately I really can't juggle life, work and daily blog posts. My new little goal is to post new content at least 3 times a week..if there's more then it'll be a little bonus, for now the days that I'll be posting on are Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's. This does mean that sometimes the days may change but for the way my days off from my job happens lately these days should be the best for me. But as today is Tuesday then expect a post tomorrow, it will be the second part to my A-Z of me! If you haven't read that post then click here

Healthy Eating: For the past week I've mainly been living off absolute junk food, including a few too many trips to McDonald's and too many sweets but that's all at a stop now. I've got to the point that I physically avoid getting changed near a mirror because it's a tragic sight right now. Food is the key to all my emotions though..if I'm sad I'll tuck in to some ice cream, if I'm happy I'll eat anything and not even consider the calories. I have to get back to a weight where I felt comfortable with the way I looked and I also want to wear shorts to V Festival without feeling everything jiggle. Back to strict eating and the gym for me! 

Work: Having a job in retail was never the dream, espicially working in one of the hardest department in the supermarket, but at the moment it's the only option I have. I don't see myself getting a new job anytime soon mainly because the concpet of actually starting fresh somewhere else is so scary to me! I normally moan a lot while I'm working but I've realised if I don't feel ready or comfortable to change it then I should really just accept it for what it is and enjoy the most of it as I really do have the best times with some of the people who work there. 

Friends: Lately I've realised who my real friends are, I'll talk about this another day, and thankfully I've managed to keep tight of them whilst having the most fun! This isn't really a getting back on track segment but I really just need to be more thankful for them as they do keep me sane, so thanks for putting up with my weirdness guys! 

Now I've put all this on my blog I better stick to these words, it's good to be back!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment