Friday 6 May 2016

A Chummy Day Out | Mini Haul.

Hello everyone,

For the past week or so I've been feeling pretty rough, I thought I just had my usual hayfever symptoms (itchy eyes/skin, sneezing and the slight fear of cut grass) but then the usual signs developed into a full blown cold which doesn't really suprise me and I probably have one of the worst immune systems out of everyone I know! So because of this I couldn't go out as planned on Saturday night..I even went to the trouble of warning my manager that she could have a very hungover, and possibly still slightly intoxicated, Shannon to put up with. My wild night out turned into a quiet and a sleep fullfilled night in. Now in hindsight I'm slightly thankful the night didn't go ahead as my health as got a lot better but also I didn't spend an absurd amount of money of vodka red bulls.


On Monday morning I woke up and saw that Asda had the most adorable bedding with tiny unicorns printed on them, I knew I had to buy them and as I had the day off work I made it my mission to get my hands on them! Luckily I managed to rope chummy into coming on a little shopping spree with me, which was such a bonus as we always seem to have the best days together, not to mention our careoke sessions! Sadly I wasn't successful in finding the beautiful bedding so I'll have to make a little order for that but I did make up for that loss with a lot of cuteness, just prepare yourself for a Disney packed haul.




Tsum Tsum's are something that I've been collecting for a while now and seeing as Clintons stock the older ones I had to stock up. First up is Sebastian. I already have Ariel and Flounder from the Little Mermaid collection so naturally I felt like I had to get him, also whenever I look at him I just play Under the Sea in my head and for some reason that makes me very happy.



Next is Judy Hopps, the first bunny cop, and I love her a lot. I wasn't orignally planning on buying any Tsum Tsum's from the Zootropolis collection but after my bestest friend had been bidding and won Flash for me (thank you again!!) I thought he looked lonely so I decided to buy him some little friends.



Then I went on to buying Judy's new friend and sidekick, Nick Wilde, as I love the little friendship these two have. What also won me over to Nick is his ears I just love him a lot. Apart from Flash Nick is my favourite character as I love his humour throughout the movie! Clintons were also doing an offer that if you buy 2 you get the third 50% off and I love a bargain so I thought I would stock up!


The last character that I wanted from the Zootropolis range was Clawhauser as he is so adorable. The donut loving cheetah, who works at the front desk of the ZPD. I didn't particulaly like the fact that if I didn't buy another Zootropolis character then I would only have 3 and I prefer things to either be in multiple of 5's or even numbers.


I've wanted Minnie ever since I started my collection but for some reason never got round to picking her up, the thing that drew me into her so much is her little bow and her little tail which is literally a tiny piece of string but its the small details that impress me!
 
 
Now of course I wasn't buying Minnie without her beloved, Mickey, as that would just be cruel..seriously who would split the pair up?! Mickey sadly has never really caught my attention as I think he's too basic but I guess Disney does base around him so it makes sense for me to buy him as well as matching up with his girlfriend.


Whilst we was in Clintons I saw this super cute photo frame that I've had my eye on for months but I never purchased it as naturally a cute couple photo should go in here and as I haven't been with my boyfriend for 'that' long I thought it was too soon for that. I saw there was an offer on as buy one item from the selected range and get the second for 50% off again, so I thought sod it I need this in my life even if a photo of my cats get put in here.


I think this is one of my favourite things I got on this little shopping spree, if you didn't already know I'm a huge Frozen fan and have a lot of things from the franchise, so when I saw this I knew I had to have it. This worked out perfectly really as I was looking for Disney themed frames for my trip to Disneyland in September with my bestest friend now it wasn't until we looked closer at the frame and realised that this is also actually a photo album as well which impressed me so much that I didn't even care about the price tag! I can't wait to fill this up with photos from a magical trip!


Last but not least we popped into the Disney store and I saw they had Bing Bong, I've wanted him since I saw Inside Out but could never find him in my store and didn't know if I could commit to him to make an online order, obviously I fell in love with him and went straight to the till. The smell of candlyfloss on him isn't very strong at all which I don't mind too much as my Lotso bear could be very overpowering at times. I have my eye on a candyfloss scented spray to liven him up if the smell goes completely though.


Hope you enjoyed this mini haul, I know I had an amazing day with chummy! Shopping, careoke, laughter and a spontaneous trip to beach for some candyfloss.






No comments:

Post a Comment